GCSE English Literature
and English Language
I am an experienced GCSE English tutor, teaching one to one online via Zoom. I work flexibly with each student, tailoring my teaching to suit their individual needs. I offer long term support, starting from Year 9, Year 10, or Year 11, tutoring on a weekly basis all the way through to the exams. I also offer intensive revision and exam strategy sessions over a period of months or weeks leading up to the exams.
This could mean several things including:
- Focus on reading comprehension
- Working on particular texts e.g. Shakespeare or poetry
- The structure and content mix needed for essay writing
- Acquiring and using specific technical language needed for language analysis
- Revising using specimen papers and exam-style questions
- Exam strategy – timing and planning
- Creative writing techniques specifically for English Language GCSE
Please contact me if you think I might be able to help support your child, whether they are at the beginning, middle, or close to the end of their GCSE journey.
I normally suggest a one-hour initial Zoom meeting with you and your child, where I can work with them to assess their needs.
Contact me for more details and costs
Or via Facebook at www.facebook.com/lucyfurleaps.
EARLY BIRD BOOKING OFFER
Book before 21st July to secure a place for your child and save 20%!
Limited spaces available. Please contact me for more information and to book.